We are so excited to have your campers at OYO!
To register for your camper, go to Register/Apply tab
Helpful Information to register your camper(s) with CampDoc:
- Click on REGISTER/APPLY located on the right side of this page to get started (or bottom of the page if using mobile phone)
- Be sure to create a password that you will will remember
- Yes, your camper is a participant of OYO Camp
- Upload a selfie of your camper’s face
- Below your camper’s picture, click on Registration
- Click on Registration for a New Session
- Click on the drop-down box arrow and select Camper
- Click ~ No, Decline Protection Plan
- Transactions is at the top of this page, just click Register
- On the right side of the screen you will notice the red bullets listings the sections that have not been completed. As you complete a section a green checkmark will replace the red bullet. It will take approx 20-30 minutes to complete and submit the camper registration. You can stop and resume at any time. After you complete the registration, at the very bottom of the right side of screen, click PRINT if you would like to print a copy for your records.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Want to connect with our OYO Parent Representative?
Do you have questions and concerns about preparing your Deaf/HH child for camp? Would you appreciate a parent’s perspective…someone to talk to who understands?
We feel so fortunate to have Parent Representatives.
They are valuable members of the OYO Camp team and have been kind enough to offer their time and energy in support of their fellow camper parents.
Gina and Elijah Williams welcomes you to contact them via VP or email
VP: 614-362-4008 E-mail: email@example.com
The Nuhop Center
OYO Camp takes place at the Nuhop Center and is located at 1077 Township Road 2916 in Perrysville, Ohio in Ashland County nestled in the beautiful Mohican Valley. It’s 5 minutes drive from the Mohican Lodge and the historic Malabar Farm. It is east of I-71 and about 17 miles southeast of Mansfield.
Nuhop has been providing camp experiences for special needs kids since 1974 and providing programs for deaf and hard of hearing kids since 2005. OYO Camp is thrilled to have The Nuhop Center as a partner in this creative, thoughtfully designed camp for Deaf/HOH kids.
Directions to OYO Camp
We encourage you to use www.maps.google.com for directions to and from The Nuhop Center.
The Nuhop Center
1077 Township Rd. 2916
Perrysville, OH 44864